Views
Helpful
Replies

error about license of cisco vms

mylove142
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I use Cisco VMS 2.1 and update to Cisco VMS 2.3 to manage IDSM (version 5) but now I see an error.

I have a license of Cisco VMS 2.1 and when I update to Cisco VMS 2.3, I use the same license file but I see the error in Cisco VMS "Error about license" and I browser to directory (contained License of VMS), VMS informed corrupted license file. After I restart Server of VMS many times, I can connect to Cisco VMS.

I don't know the cause. If you know, please answer me early.

3 Replies 3

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Vo Khang,

I think you should open a case with TAC as it sounds like you have multiple problems with this VMS install.

They can also help you with the license file, with the version and help you decide whether to spend any more time on this or start over.

Good Luck!

Tom

Thank you , but I can't open TAC because I don't have an account of Cisco. I only have an error after I update Cisco VMS from 2.1 to 2.3. I don't know that is error about license or my VMS server has error.

I had a similar problem and was able to fix it by removing the pointer to the license file under Server Configuration and then re-adding it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card