Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to backup IPS-K9-6.0-6-E4.pkg IPS

Hi friend,

How to can backup IPS-K9-6.0-6-E4.pkg my CISCO IPS and where is locate this archive.  Como puedo ver, show filesystem o show disk0

Regards,

3 Replies 3

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't need to backup the IPS package (IOS software) because it can be easily downloaded from cisco.com.

IPS-K9-6.0-6-E4.pkg is still available on cisco.com download site.

Here is the URL to download the software:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=280432811&flowid=19981&softwareid=282549759&release=6.0%286%29E4&rellifecycle=&relind=AVAILABLE&reltype=latest

Hope that helps.

Hi,

I have no permission to discharge the files, but the company I work buy 3 CISCO ASA.
So I need a backup process

I do not believe that you can download the software image from IPS itself unlike router or ASA where you can tftp the software back from the device itself.

If you have purchased AIP module via the ASA bundle, do you have a SmartNet contract covering the device? If yes, you can link your CCO to the Smartnet contract to download the IPS softare image from cisco.com download site.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card