Views
Helpful
Replies

how to get the username and password for autoupgrade signature list asa ssm

li.chengzuo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just to inquiry how to get the username and password for auto-updating the signature files from cisco.com.The signature files is for the IPS (SSM) module attached to the ASA.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

rhermes
Level 7
Level 7

the username and password would be the same as your CCO credentials if you have them associated with the license on your sensor.

Thank you for your explaination.

Would you please give me more explaination how to associated my CCO account with the license on sensor? I have do nothing to associated my CCO account with the license on secsor.

My this CCO is a base account for my visiting cisco.com. It is created before purchasing this ASA firewall.

Many thanks

Hi,

Whomever you purchased the ASA/IPS product from will have your SmartNet information. You will have Contract numbers they can provide you that you will tie to your CCO account. At that point you will get further access on CCO (mainly downloads) and be able to use your account for the automatic sig updates.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: