Level 1
Level 1

hello,

when i lunch the IME Application i got an error related to RSS Feed,

please find error attached.

any one can help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Go to "Dashboards" button and delete gadget "RSS feeds" here from "Health monitoring" tab.

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

andrey.dugin
Level 1
Level 1

2 questions related to your problem:

1. What RSS channel urls do you want to connect?

2. Do you connect to Internet directly/NAT or via proxy?

2 answers:

1. what is RSS?

2. through proxy

1. RSS is news channel as you can see in error message. As I understand you don't need it now. So this error message will not affect your work. If you want to remove this image and forget about RSS you may go to Cisco Security Center button in IME and delete all RSS channels so IME will not try to connect them.

2. May be IME connects only directly to RSS and you can't connect to the channel source or your RSS channel url is wrong.

hello andrew,

going to security center button on IME, i dont find any config for a rss channel to delete. it is still as default.

isnt there any other place to remove the default config?

On right side in Security Center you can see 2-3 RSS channels and some buttons. Select channels one-by-one and find button "delete channel".

hello andrey

nothing on the right side,

please find a snap attached

It is interesting. In such configuration your IME must not require connection to RSS feeds. Did you delete RSS channels after receiving this warning?

hello andrey,

no i deleted nothing on the rss feed chanels because nothing exist to delete it,

and the error still showing on the IME startup.

Hm, mission impossible

Have you restarted services "MySQL-IME" and "Cisco IPS Manager Express" or PC?

i did restart for my pc but didnt solve it !

Go to "Dashboards" button and delete gadget "RSS feeds" here from "Health monitoring" tab.

Thank you

Done

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card