Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Step-by-Step Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the NGFW, NGIPS and AMP Technologies A Visual Guide to the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
Community Member

incorrect display of event on secmon 2.2

I have a strange problem on an ips mc / secmon 2.2 solution. When I open the security monitor from a specific time and date, the console shows events that have occurred prior to the date that I requested.

Before experiencing this problem, I manually set the clock on the server forwards by one week as I wanted to force the server to in to running its reports earlier. I am starting to think that this could be the cause of the problem but I can’t be sure. The SecMon also appears to no longer get new events once it is completely opened.

Does any one have any experience with a similar problem and if so how can I resolve it.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: incorrect display of event on secmon 2.2

To the best of my knowledge, you can make insure that the timestamp and the timezones on the sensors and server housing Security Monitor are correct.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/cw2000_b/vpnman/vms_2_1/

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content