Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

IPS Tech Talk - Risk Ratings

Howdy IPSers!

I am Robert Albach, a new product manager responsible for Cisco's 4200 series IPSs. I would like to invite all interested persons to a brief (@ 30 minute) webinar presentation on Risk Ratings this Thursday October 14th.

I hope you can make it.

Thanks,

-Robert

Cisco's IPS team invites you to attend a Web seminar discussing the Cisco IPS Risk Rating system via WebEx. This event requires registration.

Topic: Cisco IPS Tech Talk 2010 Oct 14
Host: Robert Albach
Date and Time:
October 14, 2010 10:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)

-------------------------------------------------------
To register for the online event
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/g.php?d=202769885&t=a&EA=ralbach%40cisco.com&ET=7627c10877bd2d76353d15c6e5381586&ETR=d7174fb3e6f6f34a90da82f6ff6ec115&RT=MiM3&p
2. Click "Register".
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click "Submit".

Once the host approves your registration, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Everyone's tags (5)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content