errorMessage: name=errNotAvailable Failure opening a subscription on the Management Center for Cisco Security Agents external interface at 18.104.22.168: Parse response found a different element when expecting the SOAP Envelope element
Re: Problem adding CSA external interface in IPS 6
This error indicates that the IPS is trying to establish communication with the CSA MC, and the CSA MC is returning an unexpected response.
A couple reasons you may be seeing this error:
1. I noticed that the error message says that the IPS is configured to talk to a CSA MC with the IP address 22.214.171.124. Is this the correct IP address for the MC - I?m thinking that the message?s actual IP address was changed before posting for security reasons?
2. For currently shipping and past versions of CSA MC, the CSA MC?s URL has to be configured in the IPS:
* If the CSA MC is version 5.1 (most likely) then configured the URL to be: /csamc51/sdee-server
* If the CSA MC is version 5.0 then configured the URL to be: /csamc50/sdee-server
* Also, if the CSA MC is version 5.0 then be sure to apply the latest patches to the CSA MC since the unpatched versions had issues that caused communication failures and loss of data.
* Note: The next CSA MC release will eliminate the need to set the URL.
Table of ContentsIntroductionVersion HistoryPossible Future
UpdatesDocuments PurposeNAT Operation in ASA 8.3+ SectionsRule Types
Network Object NATTwice NAT / Manual NATRule Types used per SectionNAT
Types used with Twice NAT / Manual NAT and Network Obje...
Table of Contents Introduction:This document describes details on how
NAT-T works. Background: ESP encrypts all critical information,
encapsulating the entire inner TCP/UDP datagram within an ESP header.
ESP is an IP protocol in the same sense that TCP an...