Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SSM-40 ver7.1.(8)E4- and Tripwire File Integrity check

We recently upgraded to this version of the firmware from ver 7.0.6

When we did - Tripwire File Integrity fails to discover the command prompt when pulling the configuration.  It does not execute the --more-- command.

Has anyone else experienced something similar on this firmware?  We can execute the command from an ssh command.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES

SSM-40 ver7.1.(8)E4- and Tripwire File Integrity check

We have nother node workinging on the older firmware which is fine. Any workaround - how are you dealing with it?

Re: SSM-40 ver7.1.(8)E4- and Tripwire File Integrity check

BTW- I should add - the device logs on - it does not get past the Cisco license which displays. It hangs where in theory the first "more" would exectue - to pass through the text. The problem is there is not a way for me to execute the more command (ie term length 0) or anything prior to the logon - because once the Tripwire interface logs in - the CISCO license displays and pauses halfway through - and requires the more command before it gets to the command prompt. Because this command is never executed - it hangs and then times out. I also should add that the new firmware appears to be using a later version of ssh - 199openssh_5.9 - as opposed to 199openshh_3.71ps as the former version of firmware was.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content