cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.2(3) and Aspect SIP Proxy server integration

jkosciuk
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any experience with integrating CCM with an Aspect SIP Proxy server? Not getting much help from the Aspect side of the house. This application will be used to connect Aspect ACD calls to agents in a remote location who are on Cisco IP phones running Aspect Uniphi connect on the desktop.

2 Replies 2

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

SIP signaling interfaces connect Cisco CallManager networks and SIP networks that are served by a SIP proxy server. As with other protocols, SIP components fit under the device layer of Cisco CallManager architecture. As is true for the H.323 protocol, multiple logical SIP signaling interfaces can be configured in the Cisco CallManager database and associated with route groups, route lists, and route patterns. To provide redundancy, in the event of failure of one logical SIP interface, other logical SIP interfaces provide services in the same route group list. Redundancy can also be achieved by assigning multiple Cisco CallManager modes under SIP signaling interface device pools.

amoutardier
Level 1
Level 1

I realize this reply is quite late but we are attempting to do the same thing with a call manager and an Aspect SIP Proxy server. I'm wondering if you could let me know if you got it worked out?

thanks

andy