Views
Helpful
Replies

Change ANI on SIP trunk

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Customer has a few users who need to be able to mask their DDI when dialling out. They need to present their Non-Geographic number 0844.. This number bears no similarity to their DDI. How can I change what number is presented on a User by User basis? I've tried Masks but its not working.

Rich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rich.

You can create a dedicate route pattern with calling party transform mask for those users in a separate partition.

Than create a dedicated CSS to assign to desired users line.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi Rich.

With phone number mask selected in Route Pattern configuration, you should be able to present the caller DDI to the gateway.

Please post a debug ccsip message when user calls out.

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried using Calling party transformation? You'll need to set the CPT patterns in a separate partition and the CSS containing these partitions should be on the gateway. On outbound calls it'll be the gateway invoking the xformation. You can set the patterns specifically based on the calling DN.

I've created a test route pattern to my mobile with CPT and it works but I only want certain users to display the 0844 number. How can I restrict that for outgoing calls?

Hi Rich.

You can create a dedicate route pattern with calling party transform mask for those users in a separate partition.

Than create a dedicated CSS to assign to desired users line.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Carlo

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks Carlo - worked a treat