Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX IVR

Hello,

Hope everybody fine. I've a problem about uccx scripting. My ivr topology is,

1. Everything is going ok.number 1,2,3 done,no problem. But whene going to option 4,like for kakerkantho press 1.it did not work 1st time.if i press 4/5times then it goes ok..

Here is my scripting,

Please help me...

Thanks..

1 Reply 1

HI giving a quick view what could be happening is that when you are pressing 1 its still on the get digit function...

As far as I understand says If you know the extension number please dial.... Then you should have to wait for a while...and the audio of the menu is prompt.. so it says or press 1 for xxxx... press 2 for xxx...

So if i don´t know the extension number I would have to wait the timeout of the dial string function and enter on the menu option, and then press the desired option..

So I would try:

First.. put the Menu function inside the timeout of the dial string... so when no digit is press the menu audio is reproduced...

OR Put both audio together If you know the extension number dial know or 1 for xxx 2 for xxx 3 for xxx

Then in the dial string function when the person press the extension number or the desired option...

after that you could check the length of the dialed numbers.. for example if you have extensions of 4 digits.... you check GetDigits.length()=4..

And if not and extension number you check with a string if and option has been dialed example 1 2 3 or 4

Please rate useful and correct answers

thanks