cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

extension mobility issues

FLINZZY
Level 1
Level 1

First of all, this physical phone belongs to the number ending 7201. After attempting to log in for testing, it changed to the user profile instead of mine. Additionally, the Extension Mobility Service is missing in the user profile with the number ending 7114.

2 Replies 2

Services are independently assigned on the device and on the user profile, that’s likely why you do not see it when logged in with EM. I don’t fully understand what your actual problem is for the first part, when you login with EM it is expected to change the number and all other applicable settings to the EM profile. Can you elaborate on what you’re problem is?

Response Signature

I assume that you’re experiencing difficulties logging out from your phone after using extension mobility, as the logout option is not appearing in your profile.

To address this issue, the device profile you’ve created needs to subscribe to the Extensions Mobility service. After applying the phone service to your profile, you should gain the ability to log out from your profile.

Roger Kallberg has highlighted that services are assigned to devices independently. To ensure all phones in the CUCM are subscribed, you can alternatively select the “Enterprise Subscription” option. This will apply the subscription across all devices in the CUCM.

Response Signature