Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi All,

i want to know about CTI route point

i have one number which is CTI and i want to forword this number on mobile. and this CTI number associate with uccx call agents .when agents are not present and one agent want to forword his phone on mobile ..so he is not able to forward

so kindly let me know  is it possible or not ?  with reason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

From what I gather you have a contact center and you want to redirect calls to outside in case the agents are not available, i.e. after-hours as forwarding single agent's DN independently is not supported nor would it work unless the agent is logged into ACD and call is delivered to him/her.  SO, the supported way is to modify your script with logic to route to the external number when desired.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Dear

A computer telephony integration (CTI) route point designates a virtual device that can receive multiple, simultaneous calls for application-controlled redirection.
For first-party call control, you can optionally add a CTI port for each active voice line (the CTI application determines this). Applications that use CTI route points and CTI ports include Cisco SoftPhone, Cisco IP Auto Attendant, and Cisco IP Interactive Voice Response System. After you add a CTI route point to Cisco CallManager Administration, information from the RIS Data Collector service displays in the CTI Route Point Configuration window. When available, the IP address of the device and the name of the Cisco CallManager with which the device registered display.
For your case you can SNR or Mobile connect to allow agent to forward call to his mobile.KInldy find the below links :-
Thank you
please rate , if this will help

thx islam

From what I gather you have a contact center and you want to redirect calls to outside in case the agents are not available, i.e. after-hours as forwarding single agent's DN independently is not supported nor would it work unless the agent is logged into ACD and call is delivered to him/her.  SO, the supported way is to modify your script with logic to route to the external number when desired.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hi Chris ,

you are correct  .So kindly let me know about script which we can use ..or if u have some image or ppt of scripting then share with me.