cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Android as Remote Destination or Mobility with 9971 Desk Phone

Network Admin
Level 1
Level 1

We have one user with 9971 Desk IP Phone and Jabber for Android on Shared Lines ( Extension 1001 for both ) associated to single user.

1.  How can i configure in such a way that jabber for Android will ring only after 2 rings on Desk Phone (9971)  ?

2.  Also just to clear some doubts , can i add this Jabber Android ( with shared line ) as my Remote Destination device for Mobility ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

AFAIK, you can't achieve either of the requirement.

1. With shared line, it's forking to all lines and there is no provision to add delay between the lines.

2. Remode destination number seems should be external number only and can't be internal DN.

- Vivek

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

AFAIK, you can't achieve either of the requirement.

1. With shared line, it's forking to all lines and there is no provision to add delay between the lines.

2. Remode destination number seems should be external number only and can't be internal DN.

- Vivek

Please rate useful posts.

Hi Vivek , Thanks alot for updating.

As you have mentioned Remote Destination should not be an Internal Extension , that means it should not be even in Translation pattern . Right ?

Can i achieve this by "Move" feature ?? How does Move Differes from Remote Destination ??