Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migrating CUCM from 7.1 to 10.5 using PCD

Hi Folks,

I am trying to migrate my CUCM 7.1 to 10.5.1 using PCD 10.5. Now during installation of CUCM 10.5 i have found attached error. I have searched cisco support forum and i have found one of enigneer has faced this issue due to UK dialplan but in my scenario there is no Dial Plan installed. 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gents,

Sorry for late update. I have successfully upgraded the CUCM using PCD. I have tried it on another server i.e. BE7k series and didn't face any issue there. Don't know what was the problem in first server.

Any way thank u all for your support.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Sheraz,

Just refer this link if it helps as u have said no UK Dial Plan are configured.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12361991/prime-collaboration-deployment-862-105-migration-failing

Further,I was checking the attached snapshot which shows version 9.0.1.10000-37[9.0(1)] but your are referring to 7.1 in subject.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,Sheraz,

Attached is genric. Install logs will be right start to look at or Open Cisco TAC case to help review them.

Refer below link captures few other known issue which you might encounter while migration or upgrade using PCD

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/118790-probsol-cucm-00.html

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

Thanks for sharing the link[+5]

regds,

aman

Yw..! :-)

Gents,

Sorry for late update. I have successfully upgraded the CUCM using PCD. I have tried it on another server i.e. BE7k series and didn't face any issue there. Don't know what was the problem in first server.

Any way thank u all for your support.

Hi Aman,

Thats my Lab but originally i have to upgrade from 7.1.5 to 10.5 using PCD. In my lab with 9.01. nothing is configured like UK dial plan or any thing it contains just basic config thts it. 

Hi Sheraz,

can u run the command in PCD file get install /install.log to get the logs ?

regds,

aman

Attaching the logs. I am not able to understand them. 

are u using CUCM restricted or unrestricted on 7.1.5 and also what is CUCM 10 [RSTor UNRST]?

Hi Sheraz,

Check if your running this box in Grace Period, If so please contact Cisco tac to apply workaround of below defect.

CSCtb86875    Upgrades are prohibited during License Grace Period

HTH,

Regards,

Mohammed Noor