Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to access by Browser in Cisco IP Phone 7940

javierhugo22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I don't why I can't access by browser to my cisco IP phone 7940, I can ping phone's IP address but don't access by browser. The firmware version Information is:

Application Load ID:     P0S3-08-2-00

Boot Load ID:              PC030301

DSP Load ID:              PS03AT47

I also want to install and XML application but I don't know how to make my phone to read the XML applicacion. I hope someone can help me.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is web access enabled on the phone???

As for apps I'd start here:

Programming Guides

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

and where is the web access option? cause in network configuration I can't find that option.

About the application I already have some application what I need is my cisco IP phone 7940 call the XML applications, I don't know how to do this

PD: I'm not using CM

i have same problem in CISCO IP Phone 7940 can't access from Web browser ip configuration is done and phone is normal can call and Receive the call

@esmatullahattayee I encourage you to open a new discussion rather than commenting on a 13-year-old post. You'll get more help that way.

When you post, please include whether you are using CUCM and what version, or if you are using CUCM Express.

Maren