Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP trunk to a VoIP provider with CUEB and CUCM 7

carlos_pindado
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am trying to develop a SIP trunking sollution with a CUBE to Verizon.

I have tried as much things as I can imagine, as I have read I had problems with the codec but i dont know how to solve it, I have configured voice class codec in all dial peers and it did not work so i decidec to put g711 .

Anyway i think i should have problems with matching dial peers and probbaly matching default dial peer..i dont really know.

I have configured thousand of possibilities, as far as I concern i nedd 4 dial peers, two for outgoing and two for incoming.  If I confugure them easyly it does not work.

My DID is 3491114XXXX (spain) and i have incoing dial peer (101 from verizon) with matches incoming called .T (Ok) goes to outgpoing dial peer (102 to CUCM with matches destination-patter 349XXXXXX..(ok ) incoming works, but outgoing....

I have test 104 (incoming from CUCM to CUBE) incoming called 34T ( i have in the RList outgoing digits prefix 34 so it arrives really 34 to CUBE

the the outgoing dial peer 100 destination pattern 34T...

It shold work? i have tried voice class codec on all dial peer with all kind of codecs, and noway...i have tried codec buy codec and no...

I attached the debug ccsip calls and debugo voip dialpeer inout

DPS profiles  are ACTIVE/IN and registered. I have MTP via SW (CUCM i cant in the DSP), conference via DSP, transcode vía DSP.

I will really appreciate your help

I have tried iplementing 34 in outgoing dial peer 100 to VERIZON instead of RL also and the same.

As i have heard it is neccesary not also to send (internal number DID to phone number (for exampls 91XXXXXXX to 346085678XX but also the SIP need to match in the other order from 346085678XX to 91XXXXXXX) is it true? because in my case alway matched the outgoing dial peer to verizon so would never go inside as an ACK..

Thank you very much

3 Replies 3

jleon22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have you taken a look at this doc which outlines some CUBE configurations dealing with Verizon as a SIP trunk provider?

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns340/ns414/ns728/ns784/754249_2.pdf

regards

Hello jleon22

Yes, thank you very much I already have this document. In fact, i have nearly

configured  like this teh CUBE but my one is quite differente because my

internal numbers are DID and change a little bit.

Thank you very much for the help anyway.

Hello Carlos,

there is no attachment in your message.

Did you try to match again a sip-uri?

voice class uri PROVIDER sip
pattern XXXXXX@voipprovider.com

dial-peer voice 7 voip
description *** Incoming SIPPROVIDER ***
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

incoming uri to PROVIDER

Kind regards,

Marcel Ammann