Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 Call Attendant Scenario

jimihendrix1
Level 1
Level 1

Scenario Working Hours 8:00 AM to 4:00PM

During opening hours the call attendant should only be activated from 8:00 am to 10:00am (Peak Hours)however after 10:00am there should be no call attendant all calls should be go directly to the receptionist 4400.

Conclusion

When the opening greeting has finished (After 10am) I can forward the call to recetionist using closed greeeting fine however I still need to use the closed greeting after 4:00 pm. I need a closed greeting after 4:00PM

YOUR URGENT REPONSE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Thanks guys

1 Reply 1

jimihendrix1
Level 1
Level 1

Hopes this makes more sense How I have described it here.

Actual Client Scenario Working Hours 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

During opening hours the call attendant should only be activated from 8:00 am to 10:00 am (Call Peak Hours) however after 10:00am there should be no call attendant all calls should go directly to the receptionist(Peak hour finished). There must also be a closed greeting from 4:00 PM onwards.

Conclusion

When the configured opening greeting has finished (After 10am) I can forward the call to receptionist using the closed greeeting (make it blank / then after greeting setting send to receptionist mailbox) however I still need to use the closed greeting after 4:00 pm.

Now that the closed greeting is used to send directly to the receptionist. What should I do for companys closed hours greeting now.

YOUR URGENT REPONSE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Thanks guys