Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection HA port license problem

yun zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

I have a question about unity connection HA port license ,

our customer has purchased 2 callmanager and 1 unity connection at last year  and  this year they woulk like to upgrade their os version from 7.1.5 to 8.5

and add a new unity connection for vm system backup , after upgrade the new unity connection directly install version 8.5 for HA , for HA  I found license error message on sub server Customer has purchased CUWL license  also purchased ucss and esw service at 3 years

I have ordering a HA license from cisco upgrade tools and upload it to subscriber ,but still display following message on sub server:  see below

An insufficient license violation has continued beyond the grace period.System operationwill be suspended! The licensed feature(s) in violation are:
LicVoicePortsMax. Fordetails, open the Licensing screen on the Cisco Unity Connectionadministration web pages.Please reduce usage to match the licensed limits or purchase additionallicensedfunctionality. A manual restart of the system is required to restart systemoperation. Ifthe licensing violation has not been resolved within 24 hours, systemoperation will besuspended again.

the cisco license team tell me I have not ordering the port license for HA server , As I know , CUWL License inclue all license for server , but i don't know what part number of port license need to choose on upgrade tools .   which part-number for sub port license ?

UCXN7-48P-UWLADD

UCXN7-MAXP-UWLADD

UNCN2-UPG-UWL-K9=

UNCN7-D-UTYMIG-K9=

UNCN7-UP-UWL-D-K9=

UNCN7-UPG-UWL-K9=

UNCN7-UTYMIG-K9=

UNCN8-HA-VUP=

UNCN8-UP-UWL-D-K9=

UNCN8-UPG-UWL-K9=

UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9-D=

UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9=

UNCN8-VER-VUP-K9=

UCXN-12-UWLADD
UCXN-20-UWLADD
UCXN7-48P-UWLADD
UCXN7-MAXP-UWLADD
UNCN2-UPG-UWL-K9=
UNCN7-D-UTYMIG-K9=
UNCN7-UP-UWL-D-K9=
UNCN7-UPG-UWL-K9=
UNCN7-UTYMIG-K9=
UNCN8-HA-VUP=
UNCN8-UP-UWL-D-K9=
UNCN8-UPG-UWL-K9=
UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9-D=
UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9=
UNCN8-VER-VUP-K9=

1 Reply 1

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

You would need something similar.  These are 0 dollar part numbers.  The XX would be the number of ports match on your Primary UCXN server.

L-UNITYCN8-LIC-UPG - 1

L-UNITYCN8-PAK - 1

L-UNCN8-ADD-HA-PT - XX