Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

2 CME 4.1's, 1 Unity Express, Can't call forward to Voicemal

In my lab setup have two seperate 1760 CME 4.1 routers serially WAN'd to a 2620XM router using RIP, that has the Unity Express NM-CUE 3.1.1 module in it. The 2620 is just doing the voicemail and routing between the two CME's, no call processing. One CME has two 7912 phones with extension numbers 1001 and 1002 and the other CME has two 7912 phones with extension numbers 2001 and 2002. Both CME's have the number 3000 pointing to the Unity module in the 2620XM. I can call between the two 1760's just fine and I can access the Untiy from each 1760 just fine. The problem is when I call from one CME, like extension 1001 to the other CME, like extension 2001, the phone rings fine, but after the timeout of call forward no answer, I get a fast busy. Why won't the call that originates from the first CME extension 1001 to the second CME, extension 2001 call forward to the Unity after the timeout when I have it setup to call forward no answer to 3000?

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Gold

2 CME 4.1's, 1 Unity Express, Can't call forward to Voicemal

Wrong forum, post in "voice - IP telephony". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content