Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

2811 Upgrade Path

Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to upgrade my 2811 router to a 2911 router. Currently my router is configured with the following hardware.

NAME: "2811 chassis", DESCR: "2811 chassis"

PID: CISCO2811

NAME: "One port T1 voice interface daughtercard on Slot 0 SubSlot 0", DESCR: "One port T1 voice interface daughtercard"

PID: VWIC-1MFT-T1=

NAME: "PVDMII DSP SIMM with one DSP on Slot 0 SubSlot 4", DESCR: "PVDMII DSP SIMM with one DSP"

PID: PVDM2-16

NAME: "AIM Service Engine 0", DESCR: "AIM Service Engine"

PID: AIM-CUE

Current CUE package installed: cue-vm-license_12mbx_cme_7.0.6.pkg

What will be the equivalent hardware that I need, in order to upgarde to a 2911 router? I am most concern with the type and model of the CUE.

Thank You.

1 REPLY

2811 Upgrade Path

I think the best on this case is to contact a Cisco Partner so they can give you a professional advice on what would be the hardware replacement for the 2811. This is not only hardware, but platform capabilities as well pricing.

Just my thinking.

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.
Views
Helpful
Replies