Views
Helpful
Replies

3 extensions rings simultaneously

kolkatagtc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using ccm 4.0. I have 3 extensions in CCM (ex. 1000, 1001, 1002). What i want is when a call comes to 1000 then all the 3 extensions rings. Can anyone tell me how it can be done.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

n.shuja
Level 1
Level 1

Check the option under Route Plan --> Route/Hunt.

this should work for you.

Nasir

Nope, this doesn't works. What I want is when the call comes to the first extension then the other 2 extensions automatically rings simultaneously. I am not configuring any sharing of extensions in any phones.

Thanks in Advance.

If you have those 3 extensions (1000, 1001, 1002) and you want that when 1000 is called, all these _3_ ring simultaneously, I'm afraid to tell you that this is impossible.

Solutions:

- Use shared line numbers

- Use hunt groups

Not real sure if I not understand. But if you configure a hunt group with the "broadcast" Distribution Algorithm all extensions will ring simulaneously. Else you can choose for them to ring in order, but that I do belive are your only options.

another option :

Configure a shared DN on all the three phones eg 1005

Also if make 1005 as a part of pickup group , so that multiple call can be answered on the shared DN.

And then route the incoming calls to dn 1005.

hth

cposti01
Level 1
Level 1

What Kind of Phones? Just add the 1000DN to the other phones... Button Real estate problems?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: