Views
Helpful
Replies

3-party conference call failure on CUCM 8.6

binu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I am facing an issue with our CUCM 8.6 which is in production. Have just switched our office system from CME to CUCM 8.6 last month. But ever since, 3-party conference for PSTN calls and default MOH doesn't seem to be working. I've configured MGRL and conference bridge. Let me add here that 3-party conference is working with internal extensions only. If PSTN parties are invloved, the call drops on pressing the Conference button. Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers

Binu

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What protocol are you running on the GW??

MGCP? H323?

If H323, have you properly configured the codecs??? H323 uses G729 by default if nothing is configured.

CUCM CFB only supports G711 and for MOH to work with other codecs you need to enable them under IPVMS service parameters.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi

Thanks for that. I got the Conference working by enabling Duplex Streaming in the Service Parameters.

However, I am still not able to get the default MOH working. Where do I find the IPVMS service parameters?

Thanks

Binu

Hi

I am also facing the same issue and changes also done by enabling Duplex Streaming in the Service Parameters.

However, problem is still there. please suggest to fix this issue

Thanks

Vikram P

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: