cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

32759 Not Ready Device out of service

satish rawat
Level 1
Level 1

I saw this error when working on an issue recently ENv: CM PUB,SUB,UCCX PUB & SUB at HQ site, phone at remote site with contact center ( extension mobility and local gw for PSTN calls ) due to wan outage/issue remote phones/CSD/CAD lost connectivity  to servers. when servers became available most agents were able to login to EM and CAD but supervisor software was showing status as 32759 device out of service. To fix we had to do following temp solution unassociate/associate phone devices to rmjtapi application user in CM. This is not permanant fix since the real issue is data synchronization between CM and UCCX. perm solution reboot CM and UCCX server cluster another small issue that creeped was PSTN calls on UCCX pilot was not matching correct route point , when calling internally calls were routing fine. This got fixed after restarting MGCP process or reloading router.

2 Replies 2

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Satish,

I have seen this condition previously before a few times. Looks like the CTI Manager was not able to report properly the status of the IP Phone to the JTapi application.

Usually taken the terminal out of the provider domain and assign it back, causes CTI Manager to notify about the phone added to the domain to the Jtapi application, and the application will be able to monitor the device afterwards.

As well destroying completely the provider with a CTI Manager, or UCCE restart does the same efect.

I don't know of any software caveat for this, although I have run across this condition previously.

satish rawat
Level 1
Level 1

True... I rallied later that restarting CTI could have been one option but in the middle of the heat only thing that came to my mind was restart servers to fix dvreplication

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: