Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

3rd Party Attendant Consoles for CUCM 7.1

I understand that the attendant console no longer comes with the new versions of CallManager and Cisco now sell the attendant console separately.  Does anyone have any recommendations on 3rd party consoles that they have worked with?  It's basically for a company that has a very simple call flow where all the incomming calls from the PSTN are handled by the receptionist. 

2 REPLIES

Re: 3rd Party Attendant Consoles for CUCM 7.1

You're likely to get a lot of hits on ARC which is actually the product that was OEM'd and changed a bit for Cisco.  So,

you may want to start there.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

VIP Super Bronze

Re: 3rd Party Attendant Consoles for CUCM 7.1

I have heard that ANDTEK has an attendant console as well but have not tried it.

You may want to have a discussion with the customer about what they actually need for functionality. Some customers can save costs by using a normal hunt group along with Cisco Unified Presence to determine users' availability. I'm not a big fan of them but you could also use 7915/7916 modules if the customer is small enough.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content