1. From Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration page, from the menu select User Management > End User and click add new button. Create an user in LDAP if you have done the LDAP integration.
2. Create a user with the following parameters:
- User ID: 1000
- Password: cisco123
- PIN: 123456
- Last name: islam
- First name: SIP
- Telephone number: 1099
3. Click Save.
4. From Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration page, from the menu select Device > Phones and click add new button.
5. For the phone type select Third Party SIP Device (basic), and click Next.
6. On the Phone configuration page, use the following parameters:
- MAC Address: AABBCCDDEEFF (MAC address of your NIC)
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...