cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4.1(3)sr5 upgrade "Host Not Found" error

kdunning
Level 1
Level 1

We upgraded to CM 4.1(3)sr5b last week and since then it has been discovered that the services/directories buttons are semi-functioning. Pressing the services buttons gives the list of services, but any further selection gives a "Host Not Found" error. Pressing the Directories button list the Missed, placed and received calls, and a further selection lists the missed/placed or received call, but also displays the "Host Not Found" message at the bottom. Message and Settings button function fine. This is occuring on all phones (7960s, 7912s, 7940s) since the upgrade. Services URL is using the Publisher's IP address.

4 Replies 4

micandre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you manage to resolve this? I'm having the same issue.

Regards.

There is couple of options you can check for here:

1. Check the Enterprise Parameters and confirm that all the URLs are pointing to the IP Address and not Hostname.

2. Ensure that Cisco TomCat service is running on the CallManager server which is mentioned in the Enterprise Parameters.

Already did both of these and they are pointing to the IP and TomCat is running.

No - not yet. It is already pointing to the IP address, not the DNS or NetBIOS name. I already checked Enterprise parameters and the phone config to make sure that the right info is being sent down. What is odd is that it is "partially" working. We are going to restart TomCat today - both from the Control Center, and if that doesn't work, from the Windows Services. I haven't been able to find anything either through the TAC case collection or Bug Toolkit that describes this issue.