6608T1 and CMM-6T1 Integration with RightFax server
We ran into a little problem when integrating Catalyst 6608T1 port with RightFax faillover test, following was the scenario.
* We have two RightFax servers , Server 1 back to back connect to
6608T1 port on 6509, Server 2 back to back connect to CMM-6T1 port on 6509.
* When we simulated the RightFax server failure by shutdown the
* The 6608T1 port status shown as notconnect in the 6509 show port command, but the CallManager Gateway still show the T1 port still registered with Call Manager, unless we manually reset this gateway port.
* So that the inbound call will not be routed to next available
server, then inbound fax call get busy tone.
* We don't have the same problem with the CMM-6T1 T1 port, when
server shutdown, and Callmanager shown as gateway port unregistered, which this is our expected behavior.
Is that any setting we could tune up to fix this 6608T1 port status issue to reflect the state of server dynamically? Attached please find the screenshot as well.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...