Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

7821 and 8831 CUCM 8.6

Do I need to buy licenses (UCL) for a new 7821 and 8831? I have a lot of DLU available in my CUCM 8.6.

Gino 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi Angel,7821 will consume 2

Hi Angel,

7821 will consume 2 DLUs and 8831 will consume 3 DLUs. You can check this using the License Unit Calculator located under System -> Licensing.

If you have a lot of spare DLUs, you should be able to add them and register them to CUCM.

hantale

Sree

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Angel,7821 will consume 2

Hi Angel,

7821 will consume 2 DLUs and 8831 will consume 3 DLUs. You can check this using the License Unit Calculator located under System -> Licensing.

If you have a lot of spare DLUs, you should be able to add them and register them to CUCM.

hantale

Sree

Hi Hantale: Do you know what

Hi Hantale:

Do you know what the SKU is for ordering new licenses on CUCM 8.6? 

As a told you I have many DLU, but I'd like to kow for the future. 

Gino

VIP Purple

Hi Angel,You can refer the

Hi Angel,

You can refer the ordering guide and table 2.1

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/UC_8_6_OG.pdf

The Cisco® IP Phone 7821 requires a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The Cisco® IP Phone 7841 and 7861 require an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

regds,

aman

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content