cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7825-i4 Cisco OS Media Required

alap84
Level 1
Level 1

we have a bought a new server of IBM 7825-i4. problem is with the cisco media. we have 2003.1.2a 2003.1.3a which is not supporting. any one who can help me in this regard will be highly appreciarted

3 Replies 3

alap84
Level 1
Level 1

its MCS 7825-i4

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Muhammad,

This software is licensed and cannot be distributed freely.  If this is a new deployment you will need to purchase the OS software from Cisco, if this is a replacement, please discuss with your account team how you may obtain this software.  Please note that even TAC cannot provide bootable media in this case.

Wish I could be of more help!

--Matt

Hi Matt

thanks for the response.. ya i know its the licensed one and cisco TAC will also not provide the media in case of request. but i found the solution without getting the media particularly of Cisco. this is not the illegal way to do ....

if you people know than this MCS is the product of IBM. for the fresh server raid is the main issue for hard disk detection. you only want IBM server Guide Software to configure that ....

just insert IBM server Guide for step by step configuration and than install original media of 2003 which is supposed to be licensed on the nameof  ur compnay

just install OS which is required standard / enterprise ... and after that do CCM which is required. my requirement is for 4.x. so it works .....

hopefully i will be helpful if you have any query....

appreciated ur support and effort

Regards

Zubair

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: