Any idea how I might get a 7912 set to take the configuration I have setup in CallManager rather than seeking to auto register? I have tried both of the following suggestions, but the phone always reboots to 12:00 a 01-01-00 AUTO-REG.
Step 1 Press the Menu button.
Step 2 Use the Navigation button to select Settings.
Step 3 Use the Navigation button to select Network Configuration.
Step 4 Perform one of the following procedures:
- Press **2. The phone displays "Do you want to reset all system settings to default
- Press the Yes softkey.
- Press **#. If your phone displays "Enter Admin Password," enter your password and then
press the Enter softkey. Make sure that an unlocked padlock icon appears in the
upper-right corner of your LCD.
- Scroll to Erase Configuration.
- Press the Yes softkey and then press the Save softkey.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.