Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

7921G Phone Book via Webpage

So,

I am setting up phone book's on several 7921G's, and am trying to do so via the webpages. When I try to access the phone book, I get "Access to Phone Book via Webpage is not enabled". I have set the web administration to Full under CCM for the device, but no luck.

I read in the doc for 7921 w/4.3, 5, and 6 that you must also enable phone book access via CCM under the device. Unfortunately, I am on 4.1(3), and the phone book option in CCM does not exist.

For what it is worth, I am also running the latest code, 1.1.1, on the 7921G's.

Thanks,

Jeff

4 REPLIES
Green

Re: 7921G Phone Book via Webpage

I will go for the 4.1(3)ES135 to see if now the "Phone Book Web Access" is enabled...

I see some checks for 7921 FW

CSCsm13605

Update 7921 CSV and XML files for Release 1.1 FCS

Which should contain that option

You may open a TAC case to get the ES

Did anyone find out the service phone command that gives access to the phone book through the Web GUI?

I actually went to tac and was given an ES for CCM 4.1 that provided this functionality.

I've discovered (through trial and error) that if you edit the SEP.cnf.xml file for the phone and add:

You'll be able to access the phone book through the web interface and import/export entries.

Cheers,

apc180967

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content