Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

7925 transfer to a number from corporate directory

I have an implenentation with al lot of cisco 7925 phone. The CUCM is 7.1.3 and the Phones has the load 1.3.3

Installed is also a German local.

The Problem is, that there is no posibility to transfer a call to a number from the corporate directory.

When i Have an active call I can push the softkey transfer (german local:überg.) I can take a call to the destination of the transfer if i know the dn.

After I have informed the destination that there is another call i can push the softkey "überg." again and the call is transfered.

When i try to dial the number from the corporate directory 'couse i don't know the the dn than I only place a new call and can not transfer the first incoming call to the destination.

The second Problem is, that there is an softkey "Tel. Buch" when i push the button transfer but this is just the phone book of the phone. My is to edit these button to corporate directory but in the softkey template is only a call state "transfer connected" and no state "transfer"

I hope everything is understandable.

thanks for your answers.

• IP Telephony
1 REPLY

7925 transfer to a number from corporate directory

Ebert, Did you solved this issue?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.