To change the ring type, use the following method:
1. Press line button 24 to access the Applications Menu key (default). If you are not sure of which button is configured as the Applications Menu key, use the Navigation button to display all button configurations.
2. Use the Navigation pad to choose Settings, or press keypad digit 3.
3. Press 2 for Ring Type, or use the Navigation pad to access Ring Type and press the Select button.
4. Use the Navigation pad to scroll through the list of ring types. Press the Play soft key to hear samples.
5. Highlight the ring you want, and then press the Select button.
6. Press the Save soft key to save the setting, or press Cancel to exit to the previous menu without changing the setting.
7. Press the Exit soft key to return to the main directory menu.
You're in danger of making it onto my Christmas card list!
Cheers for that. I've taken a look and my line button 24 doesn't do much. I've tried my navigation pad but don't get anywhere either. Is there any command (via the command line or GUI) i need to enter to make button 24 acces the apps menu?
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...