cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7936 Conf Phone Softkey

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 7936 Conf Phone and want to use it for a Meet Me Conf Call. When I take the phone off hook or hit the button to do this all I get for softkey choices (Three on the display area) is GroupPickup, Pickup, CfwdAll. How do I change these so I can get a Meet Me Softkey that would allow me to activate a Meet Me Conf Call? Phone Button Template only provides Standard 7936 as the option.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey guys,

I have worked on a few threads that addressed this same question. The word from Cisco is that the Softkey Template for Models 7935 and 7936 Conference phones cannot be changed

Here is the only way to use MeetMe with a 7936;

1. press the pick up handset to get dial tone

2. Press Menu button > Call functions > Meet Me

3. Enter the meet me number.

Hope this helps! Sorry man,
Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is controlled by the Softkey Template assigned to the phone. Does the softkey template for this phone have MeetMe assigned to the Off Hook call state?

Brandon

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey guys,

I have worked on a few threads that addressed this same question. The word from Cisco is that the Softkey Template for Models 7935 and 7936 Conference phones cannot be changed

Here is the only way to use MeetMe with a 7936;

1. press the pick up handset to get dial tone

2. Press Menu button > Call functions > Meet Me

3. Enter the meet me number.

Hope this helps! Sorry man,
Rob

Nice info, Rob!

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: