cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7936 conference station - will not hang up

HEATH FREEL
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to get my 7936 confernece phone to hang up.... I press the hangup button and I get no response. Any ideas? I can't imagine this would be a configurable setting.

6 Replies 6

jefforsi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had the same problem which was solved after a firmware upgrade.

Hope it helps.

zcarguy240
Level 1
Level 1

Did this ever get resolved, we are having this issue with multiple 7936s at our location.

Firmware: cmterm_7936.3-3-5-0

Hi,

it was long time ago (2007). I did not remember exactly the version used. But try to use different versions, including older versions. What CCM version are you using?

I am using CME 7.x. The phones are plugged into a CE500 PoE switches, the phone is AC powered of course. Do you have any links to documents about this bug/issue?

Hi, I don't have any more information. Try to use different firmware version. See release notes to verify which version is supported on CME 7.x.

The initial probelem I had was solved with a firmware update, but it was such a long time ago I don't know the details.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: