cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7941 phone accepts auto registration CM can't change DN

dvermilyea
Level 1
Level 1

Hi we have some refurbished 7941 phones that we are attempting to add to our system.  They all auto registered fine and I can see them in the call manager.  They will get a dial tone see our network and give me information about directorys, I can call other extensions however when I attempt to change their DN and give them a DID number they don't seem to get or accept any information from the call manager.  Call manager sees phone shows registration and gives the mac address and IP of the phone however the phone doe not seem to be recieving any changes sent.  When clicking reset or restart the phone does nothing.   

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried a factory reset, or making sure you're running the latest FW.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ensure that the phone does not have a CTL or ITL file in NVRAM from the previous cluster it was on before being refurbished. Security Settings > Trust List > ITL/CTL File > Select > **# to unlock > Erase (device will reset).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Nishant Savalia
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Doug,

Your phone's are registered to which server i.e. pub or sub?

It seems to be dbreplication issue.

Check the dbreplication status from RTMT and CUCM report system as well.

Regards,

Nishant Savalia

Regards, Nishant Savalia
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: