Hi! I have UCM 6.1 with latest device pack and localization files (RU locale). I register phone 7961, set "User locale" and "Network Locale" to "Russian Federation", reset phone - all OK, all text on phone on russian (and speed dial on phone are with correct russian font). Now I add 7914. All characters on line are replased by "?" exept russian characters! English charecters displays well. How can I fix problem with 7914 localization?
The user locale identifies a set of detailed information, including language and font, to support users. Cisco Unified Communications Manager makes this field available only for phone models that support localization.
For the further description following URL may help you
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...