cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7965G "Display on time" CUCME

voipis4me
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to configure the "Display on time" and "Display on duration" settings in CUCM Express? I can not change the settings from the phone display, nor can I find any CLI reference.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jack,

These settings are found here;

service phone

To modify the vendorConfig parameters in the configuration file, use the service phone command in telephony-service or ephone-template configuration mode. To disable a setting, use the no form of this command.

service phone parameter-name parameter-value

no service phone parameter-name parameter-value

For example

displayOnTime HH:MM

Sets the time of day at which IP phone displays are activated, using a 24-hour time format.

•Hour (HH) and minute (MM). You must enter all four characters. For example, 9:05 a.m. must be entered as 09:05. Default is 07:30.

Note This parameter is not supported in ephone-template configuration mode.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_s1ht.html#wp1092998

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jack,

These settings are found here;

service phone

To modify the vendorConfig parameters in the configuration file, use the service phone command in telephony-service or ephone-template configuration mode. To disable a setting, use the no form of this command.

service phone parameter-name parameter-value

no service phone parameter-name parameter-value

For example

displayOnTime HH:MM

Sets the time of day at which IP phone displays are activated, using a 24-hour time format.

•Hour (HH) and minute (MM). You must enter all four characters. For example, 9:05 a.m. must be entered as 09:05. Default is 07:30.

Note This parameter is not supported in ephone-template configuration mode.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_s1ht.html#wp1092998

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: