Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

9.1 BAT

Dears,

I get the error attached when i am trying to add " No of access control groups" or "No of Controlled devices" in BAT file.

also attaching the BAT file.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

9.1 BAT

Hi Clark,

Sounds like it could be this bug;

bat_9.1.1.1000-11.xlt Excel error in Users tab on adding Controlled item

CSCud91003

Symptom:

User sees "Application-defined or object-defined  error" when attempting to enter a value for the Number of Controlled  Profiles, Number of Controlled Devices, Number of Access Control Groups  or Number of CTI Controlled Profiles in the Users tab of the  bat_9.1.1.10000-11.xlt Bulk Administration Tool spreadsheet. The columns  are not added to the spreadsheet.

Conditions:

User  wants to set the Number of Controlled Profiles, Number of Controlled  Devices, Number of Access Control Groups or Number of CTI Controlled  Profiles fields to a value greater than zero, so they may enter data for  those columns in the bat_9.1.1.10000-11.xlt spreadsheet.

Workaround:

Manually add columns and data after exporting to comma separated value text file.

Cheers!

Rob

"Seek it out and ye shall find  " 

- OneRepublic

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

9.1 BAT

Hi Clark,

Sounds like it could be this bug;

bat_9.1.1.1000-11.xlt Excel error in Users tab on adding Controlled item

CSCud91003

Symptom:

User sees "Application-defined or object-defined  error" when attempting to enter a value for the Number of Controlled  Profiles, Number of Controlled Devices, Number of Access Control Groups  or Number of CTI Controlled Profiles in the Users tab of the  bat_9.1.1.10000-11.xlt Bulk Administration Tool spreadsheet. The columns  are not added to the spreadsheet.

Conditions:

User  wants to set the Number of Controlled Profiles, Number of Controlled  Devices, Number of Access Control Groups or Number of CTI Controlled  Profiles fields to a value greater than zero, so they may enter data for  those columns in the bat_9.1.1.10000-11.xlt spreadsheet.

Workaround:

Manually add columns and data after exporting to comma separated value text file.

Cheers!

Rob

"Seek it out and ye shall find  " 

- OneRepublic

9.1 BAT

Thanks Rob,

I used 8.6 BAT and it worked luckily i was surprise, as i have seen many threads saying that BAT matters for version but it worked for me.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies