cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9971 CTIOS Login Timeout

Brian Callahan
Level 1
Level 1

At my desk I have both 7945 and 9971. I am using CTIOS v6.0.4 to login. With my 7945, everything works fine. I do not login to the physical phone however I do login using CTIOS and accept calls from the IVR just fine.

Swapping phones out, I remove the 7945 from PG_User and add in the 9971. When logging into CTIOS after about 20-30 seconds it prompts me with an error message, " The Request failed because a timeout limit was exceeded ".

I'm using the same User credentials to login, nothing is changing in UCCE Agent Explorer. I have noticed something interesting though. I have both phones plugged into the network at my desk. When I receive a call from the IVR, both phones ring but only the 7945 is attached to PG_User.

My question is this: How can I get calls routed from the IVR to ring my 9971 running CTIOS v6.0.4? I have the option to install CTIOS v8 but wanted to know if a solution could be presented for my current configuration.

Thanks in advance.

CUCM/UCCE v8.0.2

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I added those groups to the user. I removed the 7945 from PG_User, added the 9971 and attempted to login to CTIOS and got a new error: Error [10166]: This phone is restricted.

Is max calls set to 2 and busy trigger to 1 on the DN?

Chris

It is yes. I forgot to mention, I'm using the same DN on both phones, but I'm only associating one phone to PG_User at a time. i.e. When I test the 9971, I only associate it to PG_User and vice-versa.

Well, that is not supported and can be the issue here, shared lines cannot be used as ACD DNs.

Chris

I understand, however I ran into the same error above [10166] before I had the 7945 setup. Perhaps I should be researching that issue but when going through Cisco TAC, I got nowhere.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: