Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

9971 CTIOS Login Timeout

At my desk I have both 7945 and 9971. I am using CTIOS v6.0.4 to login. With my 7945, everything works fine. I do not login to the physical phone however I do login using CTIOS and accept calls from the IVR just fine.

Swapping phones out, I remove the 7945 from PG_User and add in the 9971. When logging into CTIOS after about 20-30 seconds it prompts me with an error message, " The Request failed because a timeout limit was exceeded ".

I'm using the same User credentials to login, nothing is changing in UCCE Agent Explorer. I have noticed something interesting though. I have both phones plugged into the network at my desk. When I receive a call from the IVR, both phones ring but only the 7945 is attached to PG_User.

My question is this: How can I get calls routed from the IVR to ring my 9971 running CTIOS v6.0.4? I have the option to install CTIOS v8 but wanted to know if a solution could be presented for my current configuration.

Thanks in advance.

CUCM/UCCE v8.0.2

6 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

9971 CTIOS Login Timeout

9971 CTIOS Login Timeout

I added those groups to the user. I removed the 7945 from PG_User, added the 9971 and attempted to login to CTIOS and got a new error: Error [10166]: This phone is restricted.

9971 CTIOS Login Timeout

Is max calls set to 2 and busy trigger to 1 on the DN?

Chris

9971 CTIOS Login Timeout

It is yes. I forgot to mention, I'm using the same DN on both phones, but I'm only associating one phone to PG_User at a time. i.e. When I test the 9971, I only associate it to PG_User and vice-versa.

9971 CTIOS Login Timeout

Well, that is not supported and can be the issue here, shared lines cannot be used as ACD DNs.

Chris

9971 CTIOS Login Timeout

I understand, however I ran into the same error above [10166] before I had the 7945 setup. Perhaps I should be researching that issue but when going through Cisco TAC, I got nowhere.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content