cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A strange problem in our Cisco Unified CM Administration - System version 7.0.1.11000-2 with 2 phones and forwarding from one phone to another phone.

Hi,

I have a very strange problem with 2 phones in my "Cisco Unified CM Administration - System version: 7.0.1.11000-2" installation.

I have 2 phone-numbers; 2375 and 2360.

The idea is that if someone call the 2375 phone number and nobody answers, it should forward the call to the 2360 phone number. (I have marked the following:)

or
or
or
or
or
or
or
or
or

If nobody are able to take the phone 2375 and it just rings, then it should farward the call to the 2360 phone number, but if I call the phone 2375 and nobody answer the phone, I get the cisco Unity welcome greeting as if I would like to place a voicemail message on the number...

But if in my Cisco unity version make a search on both phone numbers none of them have a voicemail attached.

I have attached a .pdf file with the configuration on both phone numbers, and with the search result on the 2 phone numbers in the Cisco Unity system.

Can you help me locating the error?

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carl-Marius,

On the config page for 2375, un-check the VM checkbox for Forward No Answer etc. The

VM checkbox overrides all other config settings

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carl-Marius,

On the config page for 2375, un-check the VM checkbox for Forward No Answer etc. The

VM checkbox overrides all other config settings

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thank you! - That was precisely the problem, when I removed the checkbox marking; it worked correctly and forwarded the call to the other telephone number.

Thank you very very much for your fast and precise help!

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Hi Carl-Marius,

You are always welcome my friend!

This is how we all learn from each other in these great Forums

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: