Views
Helpful
Replies

AA in CCME

bsaid1977
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i'm using ccme 7.0 and cisco unity express, i have configured voicemail and it works fine.

now i need to use AA, what i need to do?

i shud use B-ACD, or just the script aa.aef.

please help

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi friend, in my opinion, the CUE-AA is a nice option, with this option you can customize your script, the only think that you need to considerer is the the VM and AA share the available CTI ports.

All the best

David

View solution in original post

Hi, to create a new script, you need to download a Cisco Unity Express Script Editor, create a script according to your needs and upload it, you can refer to this quick start guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008041d950.shtml

All the best

David

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi friend, in my opinion, the CUE-AA is a nice option, with this option you can customize your script, the only think that you need to considerer is the the VM and AA share the available CTI ports.

All the best

David

hi David,

thank you for you replay.

i will just tray the default AA befor thinkig to customaize it.

i have configured ccn application autoattendant with maxsession 3.

because i have 6 port, 3 for voicemail, and 3 for AA.

i have configured the pilot number, when i call this number i don't hear th greeting.

thanks

the default AA is now running, now i configured the number that i need to call from an internal phone to customize the gretting but i don't hear anything.

so i miss something to use Avt.

many thanks

Hi friend, check if the the aa script is associated with a pilot number and enabled from gui: voice mail->autoattendant, also verify in your router configuration that you have the dial-peers for the aa and avt.

dial-peer voice 2040 voip

description CUE-AA

destination-pattern 2040

session target ipv4:a.1.11.1

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

no vad

All the best

David

ok , thanks David.

now the default AA is working fine.

And I can access to Avt.

now i shoud begin the trip: how to creat a new Script for my AA ?

thank you David, you are graet!!

Hi, to create a new script, you need to download a Cisco Unity Express Script Editor, create a script according to your needs and upload it, you can refer to this quick start guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008041d950.shtml

All the best

David

hi,

i will tray it .

thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: