Re: *AA*NOT SUITABLE FOR DATA# appearing on handsets
The message is from the provider and suggests they are telling you the international PRI service will only work for speech calls. They <> be able to supress this or you could request data interworking as well (hopefully at no further cost!) , otherwise you could try one of the two suggestions :
1) Ensure the field 'Display IE' is not checked in the PRI gateway config page. This could affect the calling name delivery for all calls though.
2) Second choice is to disable the Display IE received in the ISDN CONNECT message by entering the key word "IgnoreDisplayIEinConnect" (case insensitive) in the Description
field of the PRI Gateway configuration page.
If specified, CCM will only ignore the Display IE in the received CONNECT message. It will not affect the Display IE received in other ISDN messages, however.
1. Enter or append "IgnoreDisplayIEinConnect" in Description field of the PRI Gateway Configuration page. (Make sure it is not truncated due to length limit.)
2. Save the change and Reset the gateway.
3. Make an outbound call.
5. Verify the called party's IP phone doesn't display the content of the Display IE.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
[toc:faq]CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers
and partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to
properly assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue
without involving TAC. This document discusse...