cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AA tcl script for UCN backup

mhurley131
Level 4
Level 4

I am looking for a TCL script that can be run on a SRST/CME gateway for backup to a unity connection call handler.   After looking at the BACD scripts for CME I dont think it will work because it requires the phones to be registered locally so it can watch the on-hook/off-hook status.    I have tested this out, and if you config a aa-hunt option for a number that isnt a configured ephone or ephone hunt group you get stuck in the queue.

So the question is, do you guys know of any basic AA tcl scripts?    It just needs to play a prompt, and dial an extension based on a DTMF input of 1-9 (and 0).    I will then config dial-peers to send those extensions back to UCM.     This will only be used in UCN failure situations, so it really doesnt have to be fancy at all.

2 Replies 2

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check out these TCL files.  If you don't find something suitable here, your options are to either write your own tcl script, or use a CUE AA:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/tclware

Specifically, see if ITS-CISCO.2.0.2.0 will work for you.  It's essentialy just a dial by extension script.  Perhaps you can use that and modify it for your needs to have options instead of dial by extension.