Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AA: You cannot be transferred to this number. Check the number and try again

I setup a call handler for the AA and provided input option to "call system transfer", the attendant prompts for the extension number, then I hear this:               

You cannot be transferred to this number. Check the number and try again. If i try to get the user through the call handler by using directory and entering their name, i get transferred fine.

I can transfer by extension number just fine internally. and voice mail works fine.

4 REPLIES

AA: You cannot be transferred to this number. Check the number a

Hi,

Could you please mention what is the option slected under call Action.

Thanks

Check the partition on the user you are trying to transfer to and verify that the CSS of the call handler has that partition in it.

If you have the box checked to inherit search space from call, go to Call Routing --> Direct Routing Rules --> Opening Greeting to see what search space will be applied.

i got it to working by deleting the * variable under restriction tables/system transfer calls/  in cisco unity.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Default Restriction Table

Default Restriction Table

Default System Transfer

Restricts numbers that can be used for Caller system transfers, which allow unidentified callers to transfer to a number that they specify. For example, callers may want to dial a lobby or conference room phone that is not associated with a Unity Connection user. By default, the table does not allow Unity Connection to dial any numbers.

Views
Helpful
Replies