Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AAR Problem to AA CTI Route Point

I have a cluster running CUCM 7.0.2.20000-5. PSTN is 10 digits. AAR works 100% to all extensions, except the first DID number, which is a AA CTI route point. When I call it the phone says rerouting, but it does not even attempt to go out my gateway. I only get an engaged tone. On the CTI Route Point I do not see AAR Calling Search Space or AAR Group. On the line I see only under the AAR settings the AAR Group setting, which I did select. I also did check all my CTI Ports, and they have all the correct AAR settings.

Regards

Louis Koekemoer

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

This is working as designed. There is no AAR support for any call that originates from or terminates to Cisco CTI Route Point.

These scenarios are supported by AAR:

A call originates from a line or Dialed Number (DN) of an IP phone within one location and terminates to a line or DN of another IP phone within another location. This includes a call terminated at the shared line with terminating IP phone devices residing in multiple locations, and Cisco voice mail port.

An incoming call through a gateway device within one location and terminating to a line or DN of another IP phone within another location. This includes a call terminated at the shared line with terminating IP phone devices residing in multiple locations, and Cisco voice mail port.

These scenarios are not supported by AAR:

Any call that originates from any device within one location and terminates to non-IP phone device, and a non-Cisco voice mail port within another location.

Any call that originates from Cisco CTI Route Point.

At initial release, this feature does not fully support any call where the originating or terminating IP phone is used by the Extension Mobility feature user. It is also unsupported if the originating IP phone is in a separate location from the user's normal IP phone. The AAR group is on the line and the AAR Calling Search Space (CSS) is on the device. The call uses the phone CSS to route out a local gateway, but the prefixed digits are according to the lines of the AAR group.

At initial release, this feature does not support any call terminating to a voice mail system connected to the Cisco CallManager through a gateway (using route pattern to terminate to the voice mail system).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: