cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

about call forwarding and outgoing caller ID display for call manager 4.2.1

rachelau_2005
Level 1
Level 1

I am using call manager 4.2.1 and I have set up "calling Line ID presentation" under the calling party transformations on route pattern level to show the outgoing calling number.

When I set it up as "default", then the outgoing caller ID show the individual outgoing caller ID correctly.

When I set it up as " private", then the outgoing caller ID would appear as Private number.

However... if I do a call forward all on a phone to a mobile number, then it will show the pilot point of the DDI block instead of the individual DID number or " private" .... any idea why this is not working for the phone if " call forward all" has been set?

Thanks

kind regards

Rachel

1 Reply 1

rachelau_2005
Level 1
Level 1

e.g.

I use a phone to call 90003522, then I set up call forward all to a mobile on this extension 3522 to 0423848200. then when the phone ring on my mobile, it will be showing 90003500 which is the pilot point of the DDI range. no matter what setting I put in the call manager under the "calling Line ID presentation" , its still showing the pilot number of the DDI range.

if i call directly from the handset 3522 to my mobile, then i am able to control whether the number will be display as 90003522 or Private via the "calling Line ID presentation"

I have attached a debug here, any idea?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: