Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

about CME transfer to analog

i have a strange question: after i build a cme system, i find all ip phone(cisco 7905)can not register to the cme router always, only reboot the router it can register, sometimes the start-config is empty! or the login password was changed! i opened the 2811's box and replug the ram in another slot after i clear the gold-foot of the ram, then the password can not change and the start-config be loaded is same of last time,but the ip phone however can not register, i find if i input :no transfer-pattern .... of "telephony-service", the system will work good,but if i do it i can not transfer to the analog telephone from other ip phone,please help me,thanks!

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: about CME transfer to analog

Hi,

try a write erase, boot fresh, re-paste config.

And check you have no errors when saving config, "term mon".

Re: about CME transfer to analog

thanks for you replay, when the ip phone can not register,if i reboot the router,it can not boot the ios normally but into the rom,then i use tftp-server boot system,it will automatic erase the flash and rewrite the ios in the flash bofore booting.

Views
Helpful
Replies